Thursday, May 24, 2012

Colette's Blog

Beat the Heat With my Favorite Summer Products

As Memorial Day approaches I'm reminded that heat and humidity are coming and I need to change up my beauty routine. Most of us enjoy various outdoor activities, and its hard to feel fresh and fabulous in 90 degree weather. I walk around feeling like a hot mess, literally. Here are my top summer product picks to cool you down from head to toe and make you exude fabulousness!

Rosemary Mint Zum Mist-Spray away bad karma (& funk) with this 100% pure essential oil body spray. A light mist all over packs a punch and leaves skin tingling with a fresh cool sensation for hours!

Sport a fabulous polish on toes & hands.  O.P.I. I Eat Mainely Lobster (a rich coral with a slight shimmer) is a  perfect summer color. Use a salon quality top coat, like Butter London's Hardware Top Coat, for the ultimate shine.
Protect delicate facial skin with bareMinerals Advanced Protection SPF 20 Moisturizer Plus Tint.
I L-O-V-E this new product! A perfect moisturizer packed with bareminerals exclusive ActiveSoil Complex, the tint just ups the wow factor.
Label M Sleek Blow Out Cream-Great for all hair types. Packed with avocado oil, olive fruit extract, and acerola extract to keep hair sleek and shiny. UV Protection included.
bareMinerals Matte foundation with SPF 15 My skin goes from dry to oily this time of year. Keep the dewiness away with this foundation that absorbs excess oil and keeps your skin looking flawless all day.
Get an Herbal Salt Glow $95. This invigorating treatment includes a light massage, a full body exfoliation with aveda sea salt & essential oils, and a detoxifying steam. Nicole gave me this treatment 1 week ago and my skin is still glowing.

No comments: