Saturday, July 7, 2012

Colette's Blog


Swimsuit Ready
I just had the delightful experience of swimsuit shopping. Eh gads. This year was worst than most because the styles are skimpier than years past. I came across something called a monokini. Like me you may be wondering what in the world is a monokini? Its a one piece swimsuit with various areas cut out leaving your skin exposed. Seriously, you'd have to be  really fit to pull this suit off I started to think of people I knew could wear this look appropriately. I thought of 4 women who could rock this suit. I left the monokini for those gals and went with a vintage pin up girl style one piece (to cover all incidentals and post baby problem areas).  Then, just in time for my debut in my new suit we received our new French body slimming treatment. It stated that it would smooth cellulite, burn fat, and detox the body. I was a sceptic. Brooke (our aesthetician) offered to give me a treatment to see if it lived up to its hype. First, Brooke measured my arms, waist, and legs. She then applied several creams (she said they were a unique formulation of caffeine & algae extracts) and wrapped those areas in plastic wrap. Immediately I felt a warming/tingling sensation in the wrapped areas. I began thinking, "OK, something is definitely happening." Brooke removed the creams and massaged in a thick gel. Suddenly, I was so cold  I began to shiver. I wrapped up in a blanket and waited about 10 minutes. The gel eventually soaked in & then it was time to re-measure. My post treatment measurements were incredible. I had lost two inches around my waist, 1/2 an inch from EACH arm, and 1 inch off EACH leg. My arms were noticeably more toned & my tush was smooth as my 2 years old daughters! My waist looked and felt amazing. Boy, was I pumped. The rest of my weekend was spent strutting around like I had my 18 year old body back and several trips to the mirror to examine my toned tush region. I recommend this treatment for anyone going on vacation, in a wedding, or anyone in need of a little boost (especially if you've just been swimsuit shopping). Also recommended for those who dare to bear a monokini.:) 
Call today and schedule your body slimming wrap with Brooke. $80
 Ironically enough, you'll notice the Bioslimming cover model (pictured above) is wearing a monokini.

No comments: